That's Sal, Folks! is the 19th episode of Season 1 of Cloudy: the series.
In trying to keep Sam from moving away, Flint accidentally animates the town's sardine statue, and it begins spilling the townspeople's secrets.
- Sal is gifted to Swallow Falls by a rival island Halibute Hills. It made from solid titanium and stands over 300 sardines or 15 heavy tuna or 1 giant octopus and a couple of swordfish tall.
- Sal is a parody of statue of liberty.
- The catchphrase from Brent commercial is not original.
- Gil can't pee in public toilet.
- Mayor Shelbourne is illegally elected.
- Flint wears lady muse.
- Sam glasses aren't prescription.
- Almost Error: This episode contradicts with the first episode, Flint doesn't erase memory of knowing Sam, but turn Sam into a statue. However, that's because Flint takes advice from Tim.
- Continuity: Sam's Peanut allergy was mentioned when Sal says Flint rescues her.
- Fourth wall breaker: At the end of the episode when the screen's closing at Sal.
Inventions in this episode
- Inflatable Anchor
- Infinity Rope
- Sneeze Spray
Mayor Shelbourne: That's tourist fish needs to shut its tourist trap. What did you two do to that monster?
Sam: Oh, Flint unstatulized him and he's not really a monster.
Flint: He's actually pretty friendly.
Mayor Shelbourne: Friendly? He's a spy. And, we all know it's a government job to spy on people.
Flint: government ?
Mayor Shelbourne: Not, giant fish statue.
Flint: He just keeps his fishy ear opens a lot when people talk.
Sam: Sound likes someone I know.
Flint: I turned my best friend into a statue one time.
Sam: One time is enough!